Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
I have honestly never heard the word ‘dork’ used without it being affectionate
avengers as evening gowns GO
Holy shit that Iron Man gown.
“I love this twee”
“This twee is mah fran”
“Dis twee has a flavour”
“Twee, u no worries, I cleans u.”
"Twee is mah pweshus"
Duckling tries to take flight.
DAMMIT, WHY ISN’T THIS WORKING? MOOOOOOM!!!
Dude, would you just chill out? Trying to sleep over here.
Mulan… those are not Alice’s hips.
Woaahhh, Jasmine and Esmeralda are gettin it. i don’t think this is pg anymore kids
and mulan is just touching the boobs and staring at boobs
this is great
TOO FAR DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
His exact words were, “A fucking reset button? Like fuck am I coming back to canonically nullify my character arc.” I still can’t figure out what he meant by that.
Steven Moffat, on Christopher Eccleston’s absence from the 50th Anniversary. (via sea-change)
nine out of ten dentists recommend Colgate. the last one won’t stop recommending “the flesh of the innocent” and “thousands and thousands of skulls, staring, judging” and quite frankly we aren’t sure if he’s a real dentist or not